Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Well...

Yeah. I guess I'm done with my 365. Well, not done-done. Just on hiatus. This thing is ridiculously hard to keep up with...at least for me. My work schedule has exponentially grown...a little bit faster than I orginally though it was going to before I started this project. Plus, this past Sunday, I was working out in the yard clearing some brush & leaves & limbing some of the trees. To make a super long story short. I cut myself with the hand saw. Pretty damn bad. Really. ER visit & everything. It was scary, but Tra took care of me very well. I'm proud of her for not freaking out. :)

So, my left arm has been out of commission this week, & that put me even MORE behind on my pictures. Plus, the meds I have for it make me want to sleep CONSTANTLY. Other than that, today has been a good day, & I didn't wear my arm sling to work today, so that is a plus. Feeling good. :)

I'm going to restart my blog this weekend with a picture of my bloody work glove when I had my accident...so, look forward to that one. Then my plan after that is to update weekly. Probably on Sundays with my whole week of photos. It's easier that way. Yeah, I know that it seems like I was doing that before, but eh...at least this time it's planned. You know? I don't have the everyday guilt of not posting...so hopefully that will make me feel better. I hate to start something & not finish it.

That's all for now...gotta go BACK to the gym...love you all.

erin

p.s. - oh, btw, the vegetarian thing is going great. I feel good & haven't had any meat since the last time I wrote about it. See, I can stick to some things. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment